Newest Hifu Focused Ultrasound Body Shaping Device
Salushape -- Fat cell destruction for non-invasive body shaping
The Salushape system is a non invasive body shaping device that
uses focused pulse ultrasound, also combines Cavitation, Bipolar Radio Frequency and semiconducting cooling technology to immediately and selectively destroy fat cells
without down time and pain for all the parts of the body.
1. Average abdominal reduction between 33 and 63mn after 3
2. Visible result will be shoeed in 2 weeks after the treatment.
3. Comfortable treatment without swelling and bumps post treatment.
4. Pulse quantity will calculate automatically by measuring the
size of target area, 45-60 mins only for each treatment.
230khz focused pulse ultrasoound for reducing fat on abdomen,
things and Buttocks.
1. Focused ultrasound energy precisely focuses into a fixed volume,
targeting only subcutaneous fat at a controlled depth.
2. Pulse energy output is delivered in explosion, allowing control
over temperature elevation.
3. Only target tissue in fixed depth that is most susceptible to
mechanical non-thermal destruction, no damage on nerves, vessels
40Khz Ultra sound cavitation for reducing size on Arms and legs and
2Mhz Biopolar Radio frequency for skin lifting of face.
Hifu: High Intensity Focus Ultrasound
Original technology from USA Company Syneron----Ultrashape Body slimming machine
Treatment energy level
D8mm disttance : 15mm
Cooling head temperature
5 to -15 degree
Treatment life span of handpiece
110-240V,10A single phase
15-30C, 80% huminity
Real machine picture
Four Treatment Head: Hifu Head + Cavitation Head + RF Head +
Salushape Designed for whole body treatment.
HIFU Handpiece is for the Abdomen, Thighs and Buttock.
Cavitation handpiece is for arms and legs.
Bipolar RF Handpiece is for skin lifting, wrinkle removal on face.
Cooling head is for cooling the skin after treatment.
The procedure will take place after an Initial Consulation with a
patient consultant to ensure Treatment is suitable for you.
1. Photos need be taken so that you may measure your progress. You
will undergo a brief Examination, during which the area to be
treatd is measured and marked.
2. A handheld device is then used to deliver the Ultrasound energy
over the eara.